Triple Quadrupole Gas Chromatograph Mass Spectrometer with Smart Technologies
- MRM analysis with up to 32,768 transitions in a single analysis.
- Simultaneous analysis of more than 400 compounds in single run.
- Fully Automatic MRM Optimization.
- Smart MRM for quick & easy method development.
- Design based on Shimadzu’s UFMS Technology (Ultra-Fast Mass Spectrometer)
Shimadzu’s proprietary, high-efficiency ion optics & low noise off axis detector offers unmatched sensitivity.
Patented Ion source design enhances sensitivity
Dual filament design for higher productivity
Fast GCMS capability with micro-bore column of 0.1 mn ID for better resolution and higher throughput
Ultra-fast clean vacuum by air cooled dual inlet TMP with differential pumping capacity of total 364 ltrs/sec for Helium
Pre-detector overdrive lens system reduces neutral noise ensuring low background
Variety of measurement modes provide enhanced selectivity and method flexibility
Fast Scan/MRM measurements provide a wealth of qualitative and quantitative information
Unique pesticide database with Auto/SMART MRM
- UF Sweeper® – High speed CID cell with minimum dwell time achieving high speed MRM 600 transitions/Sec.
- UF Scanning – High speed calculation process enables 20,000 amu/sec scan speed.
- UF Sensitivity – Patented ASSP™ ensures high sensitivity during high speed scanning
- UF Quad – Ultra fast response quadrupole mass filter
AART function automatically adjusts compound and MRM retention times for most accurate qualitative and quantitative analysis
Front-opening ion source chamber makes maintenance fast and easy
‘Easy sTop’ injection port reduces maintenance downtime
Ecology mode reduces operating cost & environmental impact
“Twin Line MS System” offers unique Dual Column Single MS capability for seamless switching of applications without venting MS
Advanced Flow Technology (AFT) offers advanced chromatography capabilities – Heart-Cut with Multi Dean’s Switch, Detector Splitter, Detector Switcher, Dual Oven Multi-Dimensional GC-GCMS System available as an option
Compatible with Shimadzu’s unique Direct Insertion Probe (Solid Probe) with ease of operation
Easy switch over to single quadrupole GCMS
Same software operability & file compatibility with single quad GCMS
Flexible platform with EI, CI and NCI ionization modes
Unique application packages available as option with database for Pesticides, Flavour & Fragrance Compounds, Metabolites, Toxicology Compounds in addition to commercial databases like NIST 2011, Wiley
- Method files can be automatically created without analyzing pesticides
- Automatic creation of method files with optimal dwell time during Scan/MRM measurement