Triple Quadrupole Gas Chromatograph Mass Spectrometer GCMS-TQ8050 NX
Triple Quadrupole Gas Chromatograph Mass Spectrometer with Smart Technologies
- MRM analysis with up to 32,768 transitions in a single analysis
- Simultaneous analysis of more than 400 compounds in single run
- Fully Automatic MRM Optimization
- Smart MRM for quick & easy method development
- Design based on Shimadzu's UFMS Technology (Ultra Fast Mass Spectrometer)
Shimadzu's proprietary, high-efficiency off-axis ion optics & low noise off axis detector offers unmatched sensitivity
Secondary electron multiplier with patented Overdrive Lens and conversion dynode. Noise from outside the detector was reduced by installing a shield in the secondary electron multiplier.
Sensitivity with EI MRM sensitivity S/N ratio of 100fg OFN is 40,000 :1 is the World's best in the industry.
EI MRM IDL (Instrument Detection Limit): 0.5fg OFN, statistically derived at 99 % confidence level from the area precision of eight sequential splitless injections of 1 μL, 2 fg/μL OFN standard
Fast GCMS capability with micro-bore column of 0.1mn ID for better resolution and higher throughput
Ultra fast clean vacuum by air-cooled dual inlet TMP with differential pumping capacity of total 364 ltrs/sec for Helium
Fast Scan/MRM measurements provide a wealth of qualitative and quantitative information
Unique pesticide database with Auto / SMART MRM
- UF Sweeper® - High speed Collision cell with minimum dwell time of less than 0.5 ms achieving high speed MRM 800 transitions / sec
- UF Scanning - High speed calculation process enables 20,000 amu/sec scan speed
- UF Sensitivity - Patented ASSP™ ensures high sensitivity during high speed scanning with improved sensitivity upto 5 folds that observed in high scan speed systems.
- UF Quad - Ultra fast response quadrupole mass filter
AART function automatically adjusts compound and MRM retention times for most accurate qualitative and quantitative analysis
Front-opening ion source chamber makes maintenance fast and easy
“Twin Line MS System” offers unique Dual Column Single MS capability for seamless switching of applications without venting MS
Advanced Flow Technology (AFT) offers advanced chromatography capabilities – Heart-Cut with Multi Dean's Switch, Detector Splitter, Detector Switcher, Dual Oven Multi-Dimensional GC-GCMS System available as option
Compatible with Shimadzu's unique Direct Insertion Probe (Solid Probe) with ease of operation
Easy switch over to single quadrupole GCMS
Same software operability & file compatibility with single quad GCMS
Flexible platform with EI, CI and NCI ionization modes and precisely by changeover of EI to CI mode to identify and accurately measure the molecular weights of the analytes without any hassle.
Unique application packages available as option with database for Pesticides, Flavor & Fragrance Compounds, Metabolites, Toxicology Compounds in addition to commercial databases like NIST 2017, Wiley etc.
- Method files can be automatically created without analyzing pesticides
- Automatic creation of method files with optimal dwell time during Scan/MRM measurement